firstname.lastname@example.org • 503-935-7031
Portland Monthly Magazine (2016 - 2017), Web Producer
● My primary job function was to recreate the print magazine in an online format and make it look beautiful by using a custom content-management system, CSS, and HTML.
● Create and deploy event registration websites, handsome articles, and web traffic reporting within defined scope, timeline, quality and cost.
● Employed Adobe Audition and other audio software to record, edit, and publish a monthly longform podcast.
● Digital graphic art production/design, including layout, composition, font specifications, and color specifications using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
● Responsible for consistency with site vision and style guide, while developing understanding of strategies to help keep content fresh and dynamic. Work with marketing managers, editorial staff, and vendors to execute initiatives.
Wildfang Co. (2015 - 2016), Customer Service Coordinator
● Responsible for all email, phone, and online customer service requirements for a successful local start-up androgynous clothing brand.
● An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
● Strategic-relationship/partnership-building skills -- listen attentively, solve problems creatively, and use tact and diplomacy to find common ground and achieve win-win outcomes.
● Limitless permissions to create the best customer service experience possible for new, continuing, and high-value customers worldwide (yay, start-ups!).
● Continuously high marks for customer satisfaction, customer relations, online interaction conversion rates, and prompt reparation of any and all online issues brought forth -- and brought up by -- the customer base worldwide.
- Managed and created social media and web features based on programming and sales content.
- Captured the voice and personality of the station and on-air personalities in all digital deliverables.
- Boosted Instagram content and interest to boost a following of dozens of new users every week.
- Created short and long-term social media strategy utilizing existing and emerging digital tools.
- Generated graphics, copy, contesting ideas, and other unique content for web and social media.
- Edited program interviews, video, and sound clips utilizing a variety of Adobe programs for print, photography, web, and multimedia use.
- Key achievements: oversaw and implemented complete brand redesign; created assets for three longstanding, popular CDs, live, onsite social media coverage for several large music festivals; managed and created eyecatching creative assets for web, print, and multimedia under tight deadlines.
FREELANCE DESIGN (Jan 2002 to now)
- Coordinated the needs of the stop motion film art department to sustain directors, animators, and managers in creative design and production solutions.
- Standardized implementation of timely onsite assistance for design and development procedures.
- Expanded engagement strategies for the artistic support team to increase competitive advantage.
- Provided early preproduction development of multiple visual concepts for storyboarding, marketing, and design.
- Created on-air promotion and graphic design for the “Portlandia” series.
- Assisted director, show producers, and marketing team with concept art and production work for various episodes.
- Managed daily video and editing needs for art department.
- Produced graphics and animation for web, television, and print media.
- Development of visual concepts and campaigns to achieve outstanding sales-generating performance.
- Supervised file preparation and organization for project documentation via web.
- Consistent maintenance of high speed decisionmaking and group cooperation for short deadline projects.
- Concept and final art for film production
- Authored documentation outlining the ideation and character concepting process.
- Established visual direction for the three dimensional reproduction of two dimensional original art.
- Supervision of all stages of design production of other members of design team.
BFA in Illustration, Minor in Animation
Pacific Northwest College of Art, Portland OR, May 2011
- Mac & PC
- Corel Painter
- MS Office
- Ongoing web skills development in Dreamweaver and CSS